How do I report a safety issue or concern?

Posted: April 2, 2020 at 2:40 pm, Last Updated: June 3, 2020 at 1:13 pm

Safety issues and concerns may be reported to EHS by phone (703) 993-8448, by email, our online Report a Safety Concern form, or by completing an Incident Report Form.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Write to Environmental Health & Safety Office at