What do I do if I experience signs or symptoms of chemical exposure?

Posted: April 2, 2020 at 4:02 pm, Last Updated: September 1, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Seek medical attention at the nearest medical facility and follow up with Workers’ Compensation at 703-993-7756. Please contact EHS to request an assessment of a space or task where a chemical exposure may occur.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Write to Environmental Health & Safety Office at safety@gmu.edu