What items may be recycled, and where are they collected?
Posted: April 2, 2020 at 1:23 pm
Rechargeable batteries (nickel cadmium- Ni-Cad, lithium ion – Li-ion, nickel metal hydride – NMH or Ni-MH, and all cell phone batteries) and cell phones are collected for recycling. Recycling containers are located at:
- Sub I and Sub II – The HUB Information Desks.
- Patriot Computer in Johnson Center.
- Potomac Heights Housing Office.
- Discovery Hall Security Desk.
- Occoquan Building, outside of the bookstore.
- Bull Run Hall, outside of the Classroom Technology Office.
- Arlington Classroom Technology Office.
Write to nlam at firstname.lastname@example.org