What must I do to have an inflatable device or carnival ride at a university sponsored event on campus?

Posted: April 3, 2020 at 10:07 am, Last Updated: September 10, 2020 at 2:42 pm

All inflatable devices (e.g., bouncy houses, obstacle courses, etc) require a permit, and an inspection by a third party inspector at the cost of the event coordinator. Detailed information about the process for permitting and inspecting inflatable devices can be found in the Temporary Structure Permit Guide.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Write to Environmental Health & Safety Office at safety@gmu.edu