There has been a water leak in my workplace, what should I do?

If you notice a water leak, contact Facilities Management at 703-993-2525. If George Mason University property was damaged as a result of the water leak the Office of Risk Management should also be contacted at 703-993-2599.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *