What kind of gloves should I purchase for my laboratory?
Posted: April 3, 2020 at 9:38 am
The type of gloves appropriate for a laboratory activity depends on the type of chemical and the breakthrough times can be affected by a variety of characteristics including but not limited to:
- Thickness of glove material.
- Concentration of the chemical worked with.
- Amount of chemical the glove comes in contact with.
- Length of time which the glove is exposed to the chemical.
- Temperature at which the work is done.
- Possibility of abrasion or puncture.
- The chemicals and other materials to be used.
Write to Environmental Health & Safety Office at firstname.lastname@example.org