What tasks require training before I can perform them?
Posted: April 2, 2020 at 2:43 pm
There are some tasks that require you to work with equipment or chemicals that can cause injury if not used properly. Below are some tasks that require formal training:
- Working with hazardous materials, chemicals, or substances
- Operating machinery such as a forklift, aerial lift, or skid steer loader
- Working in confined spaces
- Working on energized equipment which includes electrical, pressure, or thermal energy.
- Working in a laboratory (including maintenance or housekeeping-related tasks in a laboratory)
- Using a respirator or hearing protection
Write to Environmental Health & Safety Office at firstname.lastname@example.org